Monday, August 3, 2009

2009 Updates


1. We will have the RV for this season, working my ass off to get it ready before the first game. Got the roof cleared yesterday, putting the new roof on this weekend. If anyone wants to join in the cause, I will offer you extra friendship points.

2. Looking for food sponsors. I'm shooting for Chappell Hill. If anyone has connections anywhere, speak up.

3. Adult beverages. Anyone want to be in charge of supplementing the beer with some jungle juice/margaritas/whatever?

4. Other stuff. Shirts for the girls? Theme parties? Midget strippers? Sound off with your suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Dixon is related to Kountry Boys Sausage.

    I'll supp with jungle juice. Check out what I just bought www.squeezeashot.com

    Can we do some taste tests - best TX beer and best TX sausage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring a Mexican Water cooler...(no offense to any Hispanics but the only name I know for the jug) of Fire Fly and Lemonade....besides that man just as always ask me what you need and I will get my crew to help any where we can!!

    ReplyDelete